Executive Roundtable - Restaurant/Hotel & Lodging
Tue, 02/05/2013 - 9:00am - Wed, 02/06/2013 - 12:45pm
TRSA’s Executive Roundtable-Restaurant/Hotel & Lodging will present top executives of textile services operations with an unprecedented opportunity to influence TRSA’s efforts to:
- Support individual company efforts to increase penetration of these markets
- Represent our industry in government affairs that impact our ability to serve them
- Promote textile services operators as increasingly valuable in fulfilling their business needs
Highlighting the 1 ½-day agenda will be tours of the:
- Alsco plant near Hollywood, a high-volume producer in a historic building
- ADI American Dawn headquarters, hub of a textile product distribution network recognized for filling large orders on tight deadlines
Roundtable participants will receive FREE market and operations research reports for attending, as the agenda will include sessions on TRSA’s new Linen Life, Loss & Replacement white paper and the 2012TRSA Industry Performance Report.
Register today; attendance is limited. This meeting is open to executive management only: owner/operators and CEOs and the top-level executives who report to them (such as presidents, VPs and staff directors).
Hilton Checkers Los Angeles, CA