Tips for Locating TRSA's Most Useful Resources
Wed, 05/17/2017 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Get directed to the right places on TRSA websites to access information you need to make the most of your company’s membership. Your computer or phone screen will be your tour guide for these hot spots so you can go there on your own when you need TRSA resources for:
• Advocacy (legislative/regulatory issues and compliance support)
• Certification (application and continuation procedures for Clean Green and Hygienically Clean)
• Professional Development (institutes, conferences, summits, On-Demand Learning, webinars)
• Information-Sharing (committees, Textile Services article searches, Buyers Guide, documents and videos for your customers)
• Research and Benchmarking (Company performance, compensation and safety studies)
You’ll also become familiar with the easy access to additional TRSA products and services that will keep your business operating productively and profitably.
Speaker: Ken Koepper, TRSA director, marketing and public relations and author of much www.trsa.org content.
Live webinars are FREE to TRSA members. Non-members can register for a fee of $99.
Missed a Webinar?
All of TRSA’s live webinars are recorded and are available in our On-Demand Learning.
Interested in Sponsoring a Webinar?
Sponsoring a TRSA webinar is a great way to demonstrate your company’s support of industry training. Email email@example.com for details.