Textile Services Industry | TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award
The TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award is the highest honor bestowed upon an industry professional. The award recognizes exceptional personal service to both the textile services industry and TRSA. TRSA Operator members may nominate.
Past recipients of the TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award include:
- Michael Potack, Unitex Textile Rental Services, Mount Vernon, NY
- Richard Senior, Morgan Services, Chicago, IL
- Jerry Ostrow, CleanCare, Pittsburgh, PA
- Patrick Dempsey, Dempsey Uniform & Linen, Jessup, PA
- Larry Steiner, AmeriPride Services, Minnetonka, MN
- Tommy Coyne, Coyne Textile Services, Syracuse, NY
- Donald Struminger, Mohenis Services Inc., Petersburg, VA
- Jack Spence, Faultless Laundry Co., Kansas City, MO
- Steve Fellman, GKG Law, PC, Washington, DC
- Max Stettner, Penn Linen & Uniform, Allentown, PA
- Roger Cocivera, Penn Healthcare, Allentown, PA
- Tom Hammer, Shasta Linen Supply Inc., Sacramento, CA
To nominate an individual for the TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award, please complete all sections below. We recommend encouraging a colleague or customer to second your nomination.
Registration is currently closed. We will reopen for 2017 nominations in the spring.