Douglas Dudley, 90, a veteran owner/operator of Servall Towel & Linen Supply, Norfolk, NE, passed away on Dec. 22, 2018, at St. Joseph’s Rehabilitation and Care Center in Norfolk.
Attend and learn the real, tangible, and actionable steps to building a better workplace culture using Civility Partners’ proven method for positive culture change.
At the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
– Confidently discuss the similarities and differences in bullying and harassment, and bullying and workplace violence
– Understand negative behaviors as a social phenomenon that includes peers, leaders, and organization’s culture
– Conduct a simple survey to determine the climate, and use the results to make a business case and create an action plan for positive workplace culture
– Implement a healthy workplace policy that has buy-in from employees
– Use company core values to drive and measure behavior
– Create a better, more powerful harassment prevention training program
– Use the three steps of intervention to help abrasive leaders change their ways
Presenter: Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, and founder of Civility Partners is a Strategic HR Consultant who assists organizations in building positive cultures through HR practices.