Halsey M. Cook, president and CEO of Milliken & Co., Spartanburg, SC, recently appeared as a panelist in a discussion about sustainable practices at the National Geographic Circular Economy Forum in Washington, DC. Milliken was a sponsor of the forum, alongside Waste Management and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, which convened approximately 400 thought leaders, to explore solutions for eliminating waste.
Join us online: July 15, 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
Benefit from these Summit highlights:
- – Live presentations and panels featuring:
- – Keynote presentation with Jonah and David Stillman: Make Way for Gen Z!
- – Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Workshop
– Family Business Dynamics
– And more!
- – Pre-recorded sessions
– Interactive experience with breakout rooms
– Small group networking and collaboration
– Virtual networking reception
- – Buy 2 Get 1 Free