TRSA 106th Annual ConferenceSeptember 17-20, 2019 • Boston, MA Register
The TRSA 106th Annual Conference
Gather with industry peers to share professional experiences, network, refresh and build skills through daily keynote sessions and educational sessions. Catch up with existing contacts and make new ones from TRSA members, leaders in the linen, uniform and facility services industry who account for more than 90% of market share; independents and nationals covering the industrial/uniform, healthcare, F&B and hospitality markets.
This year’s Annual Conference package includes
- Participation in professional development sessions featuring our the industry’s relevant topics, presented by our top-rated speakers
- Daily conference keynotes that include book signings/meet and greet opportunities
- Strengthen your professional network during networking breaks and receptions
- Enjoy fun competition within small groups during planned activities
- Collaborate on TRSA projects in committee meetings (Tuesday, September 17)
- Management Development Program (Wednesday, September 18)
- Annual Conference programs; i.e., general sessions, breakouts, keynote speakers, banquet (Thursday, September 19 and Friday, September 20)
TRSA Committee Meetings: Tuesday, September 17, 12:30-6:00 pm
Includes lunch, committee meetings and networking reception. Participation on TRSA Committees connects members with colleagues through the sharing of information and ideas on specific issues and markets. All members are invited to attend committee meetings. More information on specific committees can be found here.
NEW IN 2019 – The TRSA Management Development Program: Wednesday, September 18, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
The Management Development Program is tailored for next generation executives, emerging leaders, general managers and other plant-based management, as well as graduates of EMI and PMI. This day includes
- A full day of hot topics, innovative ideas and practical strategies
- Networking opportunities with peers and industry leaders
Registration is available as a stand-alone product, or as part of the inclusive Annual Conference package. The TRSA Management Development Program includes the option of participating in September 17’s committee meetings at no additional charge.
Every time it is valuable to meet and talk with the executives in our industry. That helps us to define our road map towards creating history together. – Douglas Waldman, Superior Linen Services, Tulsa, OK
Keep up the great work. Everyone appreciates keeping the industry connected, trained and informed. – Joe Sullivan, Spotless Laundries, Melbourne, Australia
TRSA’s Annual Meeting is an excellent opportunity to catch up with old friends, make new connections in the industry, celebrate those who have contributed to our industry and learn about new best practices. – Mark Kowalski, Envise Partners LLC, Minneapolis, MN
Written cancellations received by September 2, 2019, will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after September 2, 2019, will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will not be processed until after the event.
Resort Casual: Meetings, Welcome Reception, Social Activities
Business: Chairman’s Reception and Dinner
Click here to view presentations from previous events.