27th Annual Maintenance Management Institute (MMI)October 23-25, 2019 • Las Vegas, NV Register
Techniques to Increase Professionalism, Decrease Downtime
The TRSA Annual Maintenance Management Institute (MMI) emphasizes the latest technologies and maintenance practices while minimizing time away from the plant and overall cost to attend. The program teaches a variety of techniques that empower laundry personnel to create more effective, efficient maintenance practices. Participation fosters their professional relationships with colleagues and the foremost engineering experts.
Solutions to Your Specific Problems
When attendees arrive at each MMI, they’ll receive note cards on which to share issues or problems they face in their plants that the MMI class can discuss and advise on solving. The MMI Task Force of engineering experts reviews these submissions for discussion in the open forum sessions.
Who Should Attend
- Maintenance Managers/Engineers
- Regional/Corporate Engineers
- General/Plant Managers
- Management Trainees
- Associate Members
Previous participants have described their personal enrichment from MMI as follows:
- Makes me more aware of ways I can save my company money
- Allows me to become better organized
- Educates me enough to make an immediate positive change and difference
- More knowledgeable and realization of common problems
- Helps in managing people better and help correct problems and problem areas that we have in our plant
- Identifies many areas I can improve in our facility as well as share with my department
- Renewed vigor, cost savings, time savings
Written cancellations received by October 8, 2019, will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after October 8, 2019, will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will not be processed until after the event.
Business casual attire for all sessions & plant tours.
Click here for presentations from past institutes.