TRSA 105th Annual Conference and ExchangeOctober 16-18, 2018 • Napa, CA Register
Questions about registration, lodging or other accommodations? Click here.
This year, gather with industry peers to share professional experiences, network and socialize in California’s most famous wine region. You’ll return to your company ready to face industry challenges with new ideas and renewed energy.
- World Class Keynotes will provide guidance and inspiration needed to take your everyday operations to the next level:
- Michael Mondavi, Founder, Michael Mondavi Family Estate, Wine Enthusiast Person of the Year
- Vivek Wadhwa, Tech Entrepreneur, TIME Top 40 Most Influential Minds in Tech, Bloomberg Businesweek columnist and author.
- Industry Legends Panel featuring Bruce Boynton, UniFirst, Alan Bubes, Linens of the Week, Bill Evans, AmeriPride Services, Tom Storm, Washing Systems and Donald Struminger, Mohenis
- Exchange Meetings with Associate Members:
- Participate in focused meetings with innovative industry suppliers
- Receive and accept invitations from participating associate members who provide the services and products you’re most interested in
- These 15-minute, customized meetings are an efficient and rewarding use of your time
- Receive a $500 post-event rebate following your participation in just six 15-minute exchange meetings
- Spectacular Vineyard Setting
- Inclusive registration provides for unique opportunities to network and enjoy the beautiful Napa Valley surroundings.
- Recently the New York Times Travel section ran a feature on the Napa Valley. Click here for their list of things to do/places to see.
Written cancellations received by October 1, 2018, will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after October 1, 2018, will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will not be processed until after the event.
Business casual attire for all sessions, casual attire for spouse/guests events.
Click here to view presentations from previous events.