California Legislative ConferenceFebruary 1-2, 2023 • Sacramento, CA
About TRSA State Legislative Conferences
The Legislative Conference offers you an opportunity to impact TRSA initiatives and influence the industry’s advocacy agenda in California and there is plenty to discuss! Our diverse membership allows TRSA to educate and raise awareness of legislators and regulators about the tax, workplace safety, labor, energy and water and energy concerns impacting the linen, uniform, and facility services industry. Meeting with influential policymakers and building relationships with industry colleagues generates immediate and long-term benefits for your company and the industry.
- Wednesday, February 1 – The Sutter Club
- 3 – 4:30 – Legislative Briefing
- 4:30 – 5:30 – Networking Reception
- Thursday, February 2
- 8 – 9 am – Breakfast and Legislative Visit Final Briefing
The program includes a Welcome from TRSA Immediate Past Chair Noel Richardson, Shasta Linen and President & CEO Jospeh Ricci and a legislative and regulatory update from TRSA Vice President of Government Relations Kevin Schwalb and R.J. Cervantes, Partner, Fernández Cervantes Government Affairs, covering impacting California including:
- Microplastics Filtration Requirement
- California Air Resources Board Last Mile Delivery Rule Update (Electric Trucks)
- Pay-by-Piece Wage Regulation
- Water Use Restrictions on Industrial Users
- Marketing research and resources including long-term care campaign
Who Should Attend
- Corporate Executives
These state conferences improves your team’s skills as educators and company representatives by training them to confer with regulators, lawmakers and their key staff. Meeting with influential policymakers and building relationships with industry colleagues performing this same function generates immediate and long-term benefits for your company.
Business casual attire for all sessions.