TRSA 2nd Annual Canadian Production Summit & Plant ToursSeptember 11-13, 2018 • Montreal, Quebec
TRSA 2nd Annual Canadian Production Summit & Plant Tours
- Keynote Session: Environmental Entrepreneurship, Bruce Lourie, Influential Environmental Policy Expert and Bestselling Author
- Presentations on Management, Regulatory, Environmental, Safety
- Panel Discussion on Operator Market Opportunities and Challenges
- Plant Tours include Buanderie Blanchelle, St-Jean and Hôpital du Sacré Coeur, North-Island
- Network with Industry Leadership
Who Should Attend:
- General, Plant and Production Managers
- Attendees of EMI, MMI and PMI
- Engineering, maintenance personnel
- Others responsible for production supervision, inventory control and product quality
Stay abreast of developments in the evolving linen, uniform and facility services markets in Canada with participation in the TRSA 2nd Annual Canadian Production Summit and Plant Tours. TRSA members and non-member operators from Canada, United States and around the world are encouraged to partake in the educational sessions, tours and networking opportunities that will positively impact your personal management and production skills.
Earn CPLM Credit Hours: 10
Individuals who achieved TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manger (CPLM) credential can receive up to 10 credit hours toward re-certification by attending education sessions and plant tours at the Summit.
Registration is USD
Written cancellations received by August 3, 2018 will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after August 3, 2018 will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will not be processed until after the event.
Business casual attire for all sessions and plant tours.