Drug Testing in an Era of Marijuana and OpioidsApril 24, 2019 • Webinar
As the opioid crisis escalates, states also are allowing medical and recreational marijuana. With the potential for more employees to be under the influence of both legal and illegal drugs, what can employers do to maintain a safe and productive workplace? What should employers do and what should policies say? This webinar will explore these issues and cover topics including:
- Keeping your employees safe
- Status of marijuana legalization
- What to do if you suspect an employee is in violation of your policy
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Considerations
- Strong drug testing policies
- Testing methods available and determining what’s best for your business
- Best practices for conducting drug tests and managing the results
Missed a Webinar?
All of TRSA’s webinars are recorded and are available in our On-Demand Learning.
Interested in Sponsoring a Webinar?