Health and Safety Summit SeriesMay 17, 24, and 31, 2023, 1-3 pm ET • Live Virtual Event Register
Members: $595 | Non-Members: $995
Please Note: This registration will sign you up for all 6 sessions on May 10, 17, and 24.
Join other Health and Safety professionals to benefit from increased safety awareness among your employees by providing practical, hands-on analysis of trends, issues and techniques for creating and maintaining your company’s safety culture with presentations specific to the industry, best practices from other industries and peer-to-peer sharing.
The summit will provide:
- Industry-specific presentations
- Award-winning ideas from other industries
- Interactive panel discussion with leaders in the linen, uniform and facility services industry
The Health & Safety Summit Series has a new format this year! This series consists of 6 sessions spread out amongst 3 days in 3 weeks.
- May 17, 1 – 3 PM ET
- May 24, 1 – 3 PM ET
- May 31, 1 – 3 PM ET
May 24, 1-3 PM ET Agenda
- 1 – 1:55 pm ET Stop, Drop & Roll: Fire Safety & Prevention
- 1:55 – 2:05 pm ET Break
- 2:05 – 3 pm ET Risk Assessment: Potential and Probable Outcomes
Participate and Gain Access to Newest Practices
While TRSA members can turn to previously published manuals, videos, webinars and articles as reference materials for their Health and Safety programs, attending this Summit is the best way to stay up-to-date.
Who Should Attend
- Safety and Health Professionals
- Regional Management
- General Managers
- Plant-Based Managers
- Others responsible for personnel (managing and supporting employees)
- Production, Engineering & Safety Managers
- Corporate Executives
Earn CPLM Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Individuals who have earned TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) credential may earn Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification with participation in this event. For more information about TRSA’s CPLM credential, visit www.trsa.org/cplm
TRSA virtual events are not eligible for refunds as registered attendees will have access to the recording after the live event. Please contact TRSA for assistance.