Improving Route Stop Performance – UniformsJune 23, 2021, 2-3 pm ET • Webinar
TRSA Members: FREE | Nonmembers: $45
“Improving Route Performance” is a sequence of three webinars initiated by the TRSA Industrial Services Committee. In each webinar there will be certain topics addressed that will be eye-opening; i.e., how can we all provide a better service, add services and products and make sure that our customers know what we all can offer. The three webinars are
The June 23 webinar will focus on creating more more revenue within a Uniform account:
- Locker rent and services / garment dispenser systems & soil collectors
- Increases customer bonding and generates revenue
- Seasonal Garment Services such as deposit stock keeping
- In case of real seasons, offering to keeping winter garments on a deposit stock
- Repair Services / Premature Replacements / Re-labelling a separate service charge or all-in fee
- In case of a high maintenance customer this could be agreed as separate services or a fee per item in circulation per week
- Emblem Services chargeable?
- Catalogue Sales / Direct Sales & Embroidery
- Having the infrastructure allows to have direct sales added (caps, polo shirts, backpacks etc) sold. Logistics run easily within the route
Earn CPLM Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Individuals who have earned TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) credential may earn Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification with participation in this event. For more information about TRSA’s CPLM credential, visit www.trsa.org/cplm.