Linen, Uniform and Facility Services Industry Internship ProgramJanuary 17, 2018 • Webinar
Learn the process for recruiting interns with TRSA guidance and support to provide your company with a cost-effective source of highly motivated manpower. Hiring of students by linen, uniform and facility services companies in 2017 using TRSA guidelines enhanced these organizations’ productivity and increased community awareness of their virtues as employers. Participating companies received reimbursement from TRSA’s Education and Research Trust (TRERT) to defray compensation costs.
This webinar will present TRSA’s template for establishing an internship program and deriving its maximum benefits:
- Surveying the landscape in local labor markets to gauge the candidate pool
- Assessing your organization’s needs and resources for interns
- Learning the legal nuances of hosting interns in your state
- Understanding how your employment can translate to college/university credit
- Designing interns’ learning objectives, responsibilities, supervision
- Determining compensation and applying for support from TRSA
- Posting position(s), evaluating and hiring candidates
You’ll hear about intern position descriptions developed by TRSA based on research and existing job listings in:
Presenters: Joseph Ricci, TRSA President and CEO; Ken Koepper, TRSA Marketing & PR Director
Missed a Webinar?
All of TRSA’s live webinars are recorded and are available in our On-Demand Learning.
Interested in Sponsoring a Webinar?
Thanks to our Sponsor: