26th Maintenance Management Institute (MMI) 2018September 26-28, 2018 • Philadelphia, PA Register
Techniques to Increase Professionalism, Decrease Downtime
MMI emphasizes the latest technologies and maintenance practices while minimizing time away from the plant and overall cost to attend. The program teaches a variety of techniques that empower laundry personnel to create more effective, efficient maintenance practices. Participation fosters their professional relationships with colleagues and the foremost engineering experts.
When attendees arrive at each MMI, they note issues or problems they face in their plants that the MMI class can discuss and advise on solving. Participants fill in forms that explain these challenges. The MMI Task Force of engineering experts reviews these submissions for presentation in the MMI troubleshooting panel discussion.
Who Should Attend
- Plant/Regional/Corporate Engineers
- Maintenance/Plant/General Managers
- Management Trainees
Previous participants have described their personal enrichment from MMI as follows:
- Makes me more aware of ways I can save my company money
- Allows me to become better organized
- Educates me enough to make an immediate positive change and difference
- More knowledgeable and realization of common problems
- Helps in managing people better and help correct problems and problem areas that we have in our plant
- Identifies many areas I can improve in our facility as well as share with my department
- Renewed vigor, cost savings, time savings
Register for back-to-back events (MMI on September 26-28 and Production Summit on September 25-26) and save!
Written cancellations received by September 10, 2018, will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after September 10, 2018, will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will not be processed until after the event.
Business casual attire for all sessions & Plant Tours