Navigating TRSA’s New Website and Accessing ResourcesApril 18, 2018 - 2pm - 3pm • Webinar
The new www.trsa.org makes it easier to access information to get what you need from TRSA. Learn how to find TRSA products and services that help you fulfill the business opportunities you care about most as you take a guided tour of the new site and discover what TRSA has to offer – right at your fingertips:
- Advocacy (legislation, regulation, issue briefs, government relations, TRSAPAC)
- Certification (Hygienically Clean, Clean Green, Certified Professional Laundry Manager)
- Events (conferences, institutes, summits, webinars)
- News (Textile Services, Textile Services Weekly, industry news, consumer outreach, media releases)
- Membership (applications, benefits, committees/task forces, awards)
You’ll also become familiar with the new Resources section, supporting professional growth in human resources, marketing and safety and revenue generation in F&B, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets.
Speaker: Ken Koepper, director, membership and industry outreach, TRSA. In this new role, Ken implements marketing initiatives to increase member engagement and satisfaction and educate linen, uniform and facility services customers. Previously he was TRSA’s marketing and public relations director.
Missed a Webinar?
All of TRSA’s live webinars are recorded and are available in our On-Demand Learning.
Interested in Sponsoring a Webinar?
Thanks to our Sponsor: