Northeast Regional Town Hall – New York (In-Person)November 3, 2021, 2-4 pm ET • New York, NY Register
TRSA Members Only
Based on our recent TRSA Reopening Tour visits with more than 60 members across nearly 20 states, we know you are experiencing labor shortages and supply chain issues, as well as other uncertainties such as evolving tax and labor policies, environmental regulations and more.
Please join TRSA for its first in-person Northeast Regional Town Hall in nearly two years as part of our continued TRSA Reopening Tour – Northeast! TRSA is continuing to host in-person and virtual Regional and Market-specific Town Halls. Please visit www.trsa.org/events for the full calendar of events.
Wednesday, November 3rd
2 – 4 pm Eastern (Networking Reception 4 – 5 pm)
Sutton Place Room at The New Yorker
481 8th Ave, New York, NY
The program includes the State of Association briefing and activity and advocacy updates from TRSA President & CEO Jospeh Ricci and TRSA Vice President of Government Relations Kevin Schwalb.
- Post pandemic labor and supply chain and environmental sustainability
- Industry-wide patent infringement claims
- Recently completed consumer and customer market research and long-term care outreach
- Regional, state, and federal regulatory and legislative issues including
- Congestion pricing and delivery limitations
- PFAS and microplastics filtration requirements
- Zero-emissions Last Mile Delivery
- Information-sharing challenges and opportunities
- Open discussion
Attendance is limited, please register by Wednesday, October 27th, thank you!
TRSA Safe Meetings
TRSA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and TRSA staff. Please review at this link.