TRSA 10th Annual Safety SummitApril 21st, 2021 • El Segundo , CA
About TRSA’s Safety Summit
Practical, hands-on analysis of trends, issues and techniques for creating and maintaining your company’s safety culture
TRSA 10th Annual Safety Summit
Generate increased safety awareness among your employees by providing practical, hands-on analysis of trends, issues and techniques for creating and maintaining your company’s safety culture through:
- Industry-specific presentations
- Award-winning ideas from other industries
- Breakout sessions
- Textile services executives panels
Who Should Attend
- General, Plant, Production,Engineering & Safety Managers
- Corporate Executives
- Others responsible for safety, health and human resources
Participate and Gain Access to Newest Practices
While TRSA members can turn to previously published manuals, videos, webinars and articles as reference materials for their safety programs, attending the Safety Summit is the best way to stay up-to-date. The SafeTRSA online initiative, begun in 2007, has facilitated continued incident reduction. But the latest developments from TRSA’s Safety Committee are unveiled at the annual Summit:
- How TRSA safety resources have recently enhanced operators’ most recent best practices
- Idea generation for new industry-wide resources and more effective techniques
- Professional Development and Employee Education Value
Earn CPLM Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Individuals who have earned TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) credential may earn one Continuing Education (CE) credit towards recertification with participation in this event. For more information about TRSA’s CPLM credential, visit www.trsa.org/cplm
Written cancellations received by April 6, 2021 will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after April 6, 2021 will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will be processed after the event.
Business casual attire for all sessions.
Click here for presentations from past summits.