3rd Annual Canadian Production Summit & Plant ToursAugust 27-29, 2019 • Toronto, Canada Register
Early registration savings has been extended through Friday, July 19. Save $100!
Stay abreast of developments in the evolving linen, uniform and facility services markets in Canada with participation in the TRSA 3rd Annual Canadian Production Summit & Plant Tours. Industry leaders from around the world are encouraged to partake in the educational sessions, tours and networking opportunities that will positively impact your personal management and production skills.
Tour These Plants
K-Bro Linen Systems Inc. (healthcare, hospitality)
- Opened 2016, 90,000 square feet
- Four tunnel washers, 28 dryers
- Automated soil-sorting system
- OR linen pack sterilization services for healthcare customers
HLS Linen Services (healthcare)
- Opened 2018, 64,000 square feet
- Wash aisle features two tunnel washers
- Monorail system
Who Should Attend
- General, Plant and Production Managers
- Attendees of EMI, MMI and PMI
- Engineering, Maintenance Personnel
- Others responsible for production supervision, inventory control and product quality
- Executives and Owners
- Associate Members
Earn CPLM Credit Hours: 13
Individuals who achieved TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manger (CPLM) credential can receive credit hours toward re-certification by attending education sessions and plant tours at the Summit.
Written cancellations received by August 12, 2019 will receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after August 12, 2019 will not be refunded and cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will not be processed until after the event.
Business casual attire for all sessions and plant tours.