TRSA Advocacy Efforts and Policy UpdateNovember 13, 2019, 2-3 PM EST • Webinar Register
Join Kevin Schwalb, TRSA’s Vice President of Government Relations and Certifications, and the rest of TRSA’s advocacy team for a webinar discussing the current public policy landscape and the efforts TRSA is taking to ensure the linen, uniform and facility services industry’s voice is heard.
From playing offense in targeted states to defending the industry against unnecessary and burdensome legislation and regulation, you will get the most updated information on policy issues facing the industry and your bottom line.
Along with Schwalb, you will hear from:
- Bill Spencer, TRSA’s Federal Legislative Director
- J. Cervantes, TRSA’s California Legislative Director
- Paul Thomas, TRSA’s New York Legislative Director
Webinar highlights include:
- Outcome from recent Legislative/ Hill Days
- Recent legislation and regulations that could affect the industry
- TRSA’s stance in the current political landscape