TRSA Clean Show ExperienceJune 19-23, 2019 • New Orleans, LA Register
The TRSA Clean Show Experience
The TRSA Clean Show Experience compliments the biennial Clean Show exhibits and is hosted June 19-23 in New Orleans. The TRSA Clean Show Experience features:
- The TRSA 2nd Annual Leadership Summit
- The TRSA Welcome Reception at Mardi Gras World and Grand Oaks Mansion
- Networking and Professional Development Events
June 19, 1-5 pm – TRSA 2nd Annual Leadership Summit facilitates group learning, collaboration and discussion during this interactive 1/2 day event featuring
- Leadership Lessons – keynote speaker Archie Manning, Leadership Lessons from the Father of the ‘First Family of Football’
- How to Get Buy-In from Those You Lead
- Succession Planning Panel
Leverage your travel by attending the TRSA 2nd Annual Leadership Summit as the priority event in your Clean Show participation plans. Full details at www.trsa.org/leadership
June 19, 5:30-7:30 pm – TRSA Clean Show Experience Welcome Reception. Get on board with the top industry networking event of 2019!
In the grand tradition of the TRSA Clean Show Experience welcome reception, you’ll network with 400+ industry colleagues.
Gather at Mardi Gras World Float Den & Grand Oaks Mansion for an experience like no other:
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at float construction, get up close views at classic floats and other Mardi Gras traditions
- Grand Oaks Mansion is a completely-indoor replica of an antebellum mansion where you’ll enjoy grand surroundings, sweeping verandas and dramatic views of the Mississippi River. Relax and enjoy with friends both old and new – music, fortune tellers , traditional New Orleans hurricane drinks, delectable hors d’oeuvres and full open bar – all in air-conditioned comfort!
June 20-23 – The TRSA Clean Show Experience Networking and Professional Development events, including
- Networking breakfasts and lunches with industry-and-TRSA-specific special interest groups
- Professional development opportunities to increase knowledge and skills in areas such as Certifications, Finance, General Business, HR, Law and Marketing
- TRSA professional development opportunities are included in the TRSA Clean Show Experience registration
Who Should Attend the Clean Show Experience
- Young and Next Generation Executives, Emerging Leaders
- CPLMs (earn credit hours by attending this event’s offerings plus The Clean Show exhibits)
- Plant and general managers
- Associate members
No refunds for cancellations or no-shows; cannot be credited to another TRSA program or event.
Business casual attire for all sessions
June 9-13, 2021 – Atlanta, GA