TRSA Executive Exchange 2020October 27-28, 2020, 2-3:15 pm each day • Live Virtual Event
Registration for this event is now closed
Registration extended through Wednesday, Oct. 21
The TRSA Executive Exchange is a series of 15-minute, customized meetings occurring between TRSA operator members and supplier partners occuring during the following days and times:
- Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2:00 – 3:15 pm EDT (4 slots, 15 minutes each, with a 5-minute break in between)
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2:00 – 3:15 pm EDT (4 slots, 15 minutes each, with a 5-minute break in between)
Benefits of participating in the TRSA Executive Exchange:
- Learn about new products and services
- Reconnect with familiar colleagues or forge new relationships
- Prequalification processes allow both parties to be prepared to discuss product innovations or solutions to your most pressing challenges.
The Process for TRSA Operator Members
- Register to receive invitations from participating supplier partners
- Choose the products and services that are of the most interest to you
- Schedule meetings using program emailed to you by TRSA
In addition to supporting TRSA and its supplier partners, Operators can support outgoing TRSA Chair Jim Buik, dues discount or gift card as a further incentive:
- $750 Donation to TRSA Chair Jim Buik’s charitable concern of choice, the Gary Sinese Foundation in your name honoring Jim Buik
- $500 Discount off 2021 TRSA dues
- $250 Amazon gift card
Registration for TRSA Associate Supplier Partners is open to the first twelve registrants. Register today!
For operator members: Written cancellations must be received by Monday, October 12.
For supplier partners: Written cancellations were due by Wednesday, September 30 to receive a full refund minus a 25% processing fee. Cancellations received after September 30 will not be refunded and cannot be credited to any other TRSA program or event. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows. Cancellations will be processed after the event.