TRSA Virtual Roundtable: Women in the Linen, Uniform & Facility Services IndustryJanuary 14, 2021, 1-3 PM EST • Live Virtual Event Register
Members: Free | Non-Members: $35
This virtual roundtable led by Speaker/Facilitator Gina Radke will connect women in mid-level through executive management/ownership in the linen, uniform & facilities services industry to:
- Take part in a unique opportunity to meet and network with other women in the linen, uniform and facility services industry
- Participate in small-group discussions on issues including the effects of the pandemic, navigating the business world while maintaining integrity and balancing a fulfilling personal life
- Enhance your innovative thinking
- Get ideas and inspiration for how to make positive changes in yourself and how to help others do the same
- Develop your most important assets, yourselves and your people in order to reach the next level of success
Register today and receive a complimentary copy of Radke’s 2019 book, More Than: How to Be Bold and Balanced in Life and Business, which provides a guide to making it in the business world without losing who you are. Radke uses her extensive experience to provide realistic tips on how to handle everyday obstacles faced by women in both life and business with wit and grace.
Refund requests will not be honored. All portions of this event will be available for viewing by registrants in TRSA’s On Demand Learning Center, available 24/7.