TRSA Weekly Industry UpdateApril 30, 2020, 11:30 AM-12:30 PM • Webinar Register
Live webinars are FREE to TRSA members. Non-members click here to purchase Webinar Live Access for $195.
Register for the TRSA Weekly Industry Update, a concise report of the week’s industry-related news in a short, interactive webinar format.
Thursday, April 30 topics and presenters include:
- Advocacy – Kevin Schwalb, vice-president, government relations, TRSA, including F&B consumer and restaurant best practices communication to the National Governors Association set for Tuesday
- Industry News – Jason Risley, senior editor, digital/new media, TRSA
- Recovery – Restaurant and Consumer Hygiene Safety Awareness Campaign featuring:
- Charles Crowell, vice president, Milliken Table Linens, Milliken & Co., and
- Ben Fox, director, Sales & Marketing, Alsco, Inc.
Charles and Ben will outline the rollout of the above campaign, covering:
- Best practices for restaurants and consumers once COVID-19 bans are lifted
- Psychology of cleanliness from points of view for both restaurants and consumers
- Discussion of resources that will becoming available for all TRSA members and the timeline for accessing and distributing the messaging
Each week TRSA may report on TRSA and industry-related news, topics featuring short segments with expert guest speakers based on the developments of the past week including health & safety, management, human resources, legal, regulatory compliance, best practices and more.These interactive webinars will also allow for Q&A and information-sharing among participants.
Earn CPLM Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Individuals who have earned TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) credential may earn one Continuing Education (CE) credit towards recertification with participation in this webinar. For more information about TRSA’s CPLM credential, visit www.trsa.org/cplm