Virtual Roundtable: F&B/HospitalityOctober 12, 2022, 1-3 pm ET • Live Virtual Event
Registration is now closed for this Roundtable
Learn from others’ experience in production, sales and service in a separate Virtual Roundtable for each of these key market sectors. Take advantage of this strong TRSA networking activity to develop/maintain contacts with industry colleagues for future collaboration. Contribute to development of consensus opinions on how TRSA should react to changes in this market through:
- Advocacy and government relations
- Hygiene, cleanliness and reusable textile promotion
- Education, training, networking and information-sharing programs
TRSA market-specific Virtual Roundtables enable executives to directly contribute to the direction and value of TRSA and the industry while networking with colleagues whose companies hail from the same industry niche. These discussions are especially valuable to owner/operators, CEOs, presidents, VPs and staff directors as well as general managers.
This TRSA roundtable addresses opportunities for specialists in either F&B (restaurant) or hospitality (hotel) linen service to improve performance by addressing challenges that have emerged from COVID-19 economic impacts:
- Capital expenditure planning including upgrades to take advantage of new labor-saving automation
- Varying service practices so customers get the attention they truly need
- Highlighting the value of outsourcing laundry and linen management to leverage as restaurants or hotels can’t meet their own labor needs
You will receive a Zoom link for your calendar and agenda updates. Roundtables are not recorded.
TRSA Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
TRSA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and TRSA staff. Please review and abide by this Virtual Meetings Code of Conduct.