Virtual Roundtable: F&B/Hospitality and Crown Linen Plant TourMay 12, 2021, 1-3 pm ET • Live Virtual Event
Pricing: TRSA Members: $50 | Nonmembers: $90
- Learn from others’ experience as operators adjust to the new normal in production, sales and service for the F&B/restaurant and hospitality/hotel markets.
- Provide opinions on how TRSA should react to changes in these markets through its advocacy/government relations, Hygienically Clean certification, reusable textile promotion and networking/information-sharing programs.
- TRSA roundtables enable executives to directly contribute to the direction and value of TRSA and the industry while networking with colleagues whose companies hail from the same industry niche.
- These meetings are especially valuable to owner/operators and CEOs of companies operating laundries and the top-level executives who report to them, such as presidents, VPs and staff directors
- This event will include a tour of the Crown Linen facility – benefit from their innovative technologies through a series of step-by-step videos, including Q&A with plant leadership.
- Additional details to follow; facilitated by Joseph Ricci, president and CEO; Kevin Schwalb, vice president, government affairs; and Ken Koepper, director, membership and industry outreach
- NOTE: For confidentiality, the roundtable will not be recorded