Virtual Roundtable: HealthcareJuly 28, 2021, 1-3 pm ET • Live Virtual Event
Pricing: TRSA Members: FREE | Nonmembers: $45
Learn from others’ experience as operators adjust to the COVID-19-induced new normal in production, sales and service in a Virtual Roundtable for this key market sector. Provide opinions on how TRSA should react to changes in this market through:
- Advocacy and government relations
- Hygiene, cleanliness and reusable textile promotion
- Education, training, networking and information-sharing programs
TRSA market-specific Virtual Roundtables enable executives to directly contribute to the direction and value of TRSA and the industry while networking with colleagues whose companies hail from the same industry niche. These discussions are especially valuable to owner/operators, CEOs, presidents, VPs and staff directors as well as general managers.
- Most substantial issues affecting our industry in the market and implications for companies
- Opportunities and challenges unique to the market and implications
- Potential TRSA roles to help companies with implications
The TRSA Healthcare committee will plan the discussion in the weeks just before the Roundtable to ensure it covers the latest trends and developments. You will receive a Zoom link for your calendar and agenda updates.
- Facilitated by Joseph Ricci, president and CEO; Kevin Schwalb, vice president, Government Relations; and Ken Koepper, director, membership and industry outreach
- Roundtables are not recorded