Webinar: Energy and Utilities Cost ControlDecember 18, 2019, 2-3 PM Register
Learn tactics and gain insights into more effective monitoring of your energy, waste water, and other utility spend. As these costs increase and fluctuate, it becomes a higher priority to have visibility of and a holistic understanding of these ongoing costs.
This webinar presents options for sourcing supply, provides opportunities to improve sustainability, and shares insights regarding energy markets and timing of decisions. You’ll learn current trends in natural gas and electricity markets that may prompt you to adapt your strategy. Procurement structures that can minimize risk and take advantage of tools that decrease costs when energy is consumed during peak-demand periods will be reviewed.
Advantages of collaborating with an energy solutions consultant will be discussed. Solutions will be reviewed for supply procurement in deregulated U.S. states and for a variety of demand-side needs that can be utilized in facilities across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. These include:
- Integrating digital and paper invoices into one comprehensive electronic data platform to provide easy analysis and tracking of all cost components;
- Efficient bill auditing and processing, often labor-intensive and outside the expertise of the Accounts Payable staff;
- Establishing and tracking key performance indicators and validating savings;
- Combined Heat and Power;
- Solar with Battery + Artificial Intelligence (AI);
- Peak Energy Usage Reduction – Decrease Costs