TRSA members receive the best prices for the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Textile Services Market Analysis to be published later this year.
Questions can be directed to Ken Koepper by email to email@example.com or call 703.519.0029, ext. 109.
Global Textile Services Market Analysis
Unprecedented among analysts’ reports–a first in forecasting supply and demand for linen, uniform and facility services worldwide–this study by The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) provides insights into the industry’s operating conditions, market trends, customers and competition. As the research and analysis division of The Economist Group, sister to the Economist newspaper, EIU is the world leader in global business intelligence, helping businesses, the financial sector and governments understand how the world changes, creating opportunities to be seized and risks to be managed. The Global Textile Services Market Analysis portrays:
- Main drivers for demand for the industry’s services in the next five years
- Corporate dynamics from consolidation and fragmentation of ownership
- Challenges and opportunities of managing everyday operations
Drawing from a wealth of private- and public-sector information sources worldwide as well as interviews with nearly 30 industry experts, the research report will include:
- Projections of the industry’s performance in global regions and specifically 13 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and North and South America
- Forecasts of demand for the industry’s services from the healthcare, hotel, construction, energy (oil and gas) and manufacturing sectors
- Profiles of 10 public companies in the industry, using growth-related and financial-performance-based indicators
Purchase the Report
Use the form below to reserve copies of the Global Textile Services Market Analysis. Completing this form will instruct TRSA on how to fulfill your order and you will receive a confirmation email with further details on how to complete your order. Cost is $15,000 for members and $18,000 for nonmembers.