Share your industry expertise and experience by making a presentation at one or more of TRSA’s professional development events!
TRSA’s events provide high-quality education and networking opportunities for commercial laundry professionals. Education sessions and webinars focus on current and emerging issues, best practices, and the complex challenges facing our industry. If you’ve got a great idea, best practice or case study that you’d like to share with your peers, then we encourage you to submit a proposal to TRSA’s Call for Presentations!
Upcoming Opportunities to Present
- TRSA 3rd Annual Canadian Production Summit and Plant Tours: Aug. 27-29, 2019 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- TRSA 106th Annual Conference: Sept. 17-19, 2019 in Boston, MA
- TRSA Production Summit & Plant Tours: Oct. 22-23, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV
- TRSA 27th Annual Maintenance Management Institute (MMI): Oct. 23-25, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV
- TRSA 8th Annual Healthcare Conference: Nov. 19-21, 2019 in San Diego, CA
- TRSA Marketing & Sales Summit: Dec. TBD, 2020
- TRSA 4th Annual Workforce Management Summit: May 12, 2020 in Atlanta, GA
- TRSA 9th Annual Safety Summit: May 13, 2020 in Atlanta, GA
- TRSA Production Summit & Plant Tours: May 14-15, 2020 in Atlanta, GA
- TRSA 3rd Annual Leadership Summit: June 16-17, 2020 in Oak Brook (Chicago), IL
- TRSA Production Summit & Plant Tours: September 22-23, 2020, Rosemont (Chicago), IL
- TRSA 28th Annual Maintenance Management Institute (MMI): September 23-25, 2020, Rosemont (Chicago), IL
- TRSA 107th Annual Conference & Exchange: October 20-23, 2020, Alexandria, VA
- TRSA 9th Annual Healthcare Conference: December 1-3, 2020, Memphis, TN
- Monthly Webinars (email Kristin Mudd or call 703.519.0029, ext. 116)
Benefits of Presenting at a TRSA Event
- Get in front of an elite and influential audience
- Gain experience and visibility
- Build your network by personally interacting with industry colleagues
- Establish your own professional credibility and leadership
- Challenge yourself and give back to the industry by sharing your insights and expertise!
General Proposal Submission Guidelines
- You must be a member of TRSA to submit a proposal.
- To be considered as a speaker, your program must be educational in nature – that is, sales presentations will not be accepted. Presentations that are clearly intended as a “sales pitch” for your product or service will not be considered.
- Complete the CFP form (see below) in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Individuals may submit a maximum of two presentations per event.
- If selected to present at a TRSA event, speaker agrees to submit presentation materials (slides, etc.) to TRSA staff for review and approval 30 days prior to the event.
- Generally, TRSA does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses for speakers.
- Speed Session (30 minutes): Concentrated sessions designed for practical applicability.
- Traditional Presentation (60 minutes): Focus on a single topic or program, typically including a talk or presentation followed by a short discussion with Q&A.
- Panel Discussion (60 – 90 minutes): Panels must include a moderator and a minimum of three panelists representing different organizations, ideas, or experiences.
- Hands-on Presentation/Workshop (90 minutes): Hands-on sessions provide participants with an opportunity to engage in teaching activities and interactive discussions about a particular topic.
- Webinar (60 minutes): Generally, TRSA’s webinars are 45-50 minutes of a talk or presentation, followed by 10-15 minutes of questions from the audience.
- At least THREE learning outcomes/take-aways are included in the proposal
- Proposal clearly identifies what will occur during the presentation in the format and time allotted
- Proposal uses case studies, actual applications, and/or field data to demonstrate best practices and outcomes of ideas suggested in presentation
- Speakers’ expertise and experience in the commercial laundry industry
- Timeliness of the topic and relevance to the industry
Speaker Registration and Travel Expenses
How to Submit a Presentation Proposal
- Proposal forms should be emailed to CFP@trsa.org
- You must use the TRSA proposal form to submit your information (Download the TRSA Call for Presentations Proposal Submission Form here). You will be notified that your submission was received. TRSA committees and task forces review the submissions during the start of the planning process for each event. If selected, you will be notified immediately.