The TRSA Volunteer Leadership Award honors individuals from Operator and Supplier Partner companies whose expertise has guided TRSA successes in advocacy, certification, education, research, benchmarking or networking.
These individuals recognize the competitive benefits and overall economic value to their companies of strengthening the entire linen, uniform and facility services industry, including their own competitors. Award winners may include TRSA leaders who have demonstrated their zeal for new TRSA initiatives or programs or notable advancements to existing ones, enhancing the industry’s growth, sustainability or influence. Nominations should describe how the individual has contributed their time/talent for the benefit of TRSA and the linen, uniform and facility services industry.
Nominations for this and all Industry Awards are welcome throughout the year, closing for 2024 judging (all except Lifetime and Years of Service) Nov. 30, 2023.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Prior Award-Winning Achievements
- Advocacy activist (Hill Day, PAC, company key contact, etc.)
- Benchmarking study facilitator
- Committee/task force chair/member
- Conference/Institute/Summit/Webinar presenter
- Corporate certification (Clean Green, Hygienically Clean) facilitator
- Publication/video/webpage author/reviewer/researcher