The TRSA Volunteer Leadership Award honors individuals from Operator and Associate companies whose expertise has guided TRSA successes in advocacy, certification, education, research, benchmarking or networking.
These individuals recognize the competitive benefits and overall economic value to their companies of strengthening the entire linen, uniform and facility services industry, including their own competitors. Award winners may include TRSA leaders who have demonstrated their zeal for new TRSA initiatives or programs or notable advancements to existing ones, enhancing the industry’s growth, sustainability or influence. Nominations should describe how the individual has contributed their time/talent for the benefit of TRSA and the linen, uniform and facility services industry.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: The 2020 deadline for nominations for this award are closed.
Prior Award-Winning Achievements
- Advocacy activist (Hill Day, PAC, company key contact, etc.)
- Benchmarking study facilitator
- Committee/task force chair/member
- Conference/Institute/Summit/Webinar presenter
- Corporate certification (Clean Green, Hygienically Clean) facilitator
- Publication/video/webpage author/reviewer/researcher