- Overseeing the Annual F&B Conference, which helps operators develop strategies for increasing revenues from restaurants and other foodservice establishments, as well as improve production techniques for serving these markets.
- Creating a better public image for F&B linen rental service through trade exhibitions and business and consumer media.
- Contacting Culinary Schools to facilitate presentation of information regarding the value of using a linen service. This will be instrumental in teaching new professionals in F&B the value of using linen as opposed to disposable.
- Compiling data to create an interest in reusable textiles for linen and uniform service versus disposables products, highlighting cost and sustainability advantages.
- Building templates to make it easier for members to pull together data and images for digital and print materials they can use to promote their services.
- Reviewing ways that the Hygienically Clean Food Service certification can be marketed to show the benefits of using a linen service for food safety.
Andre Blanc – Pellerin Milnor, Cornelius, NC
Scott Burke – Loop Linen Service, Inc., Westwego, LA
Steve Crow – Venus Group, San Antonio, TX
Jhonathan Diaz – White Plains Linen, Peekskill, NY
Karl Fillip – Novo Healthservices LLC, Atlanta, GA
Mike Knowles – Superior Linen Service, Tulsa, OK
Dan Medley – Shasta Linen Supply, Sacramento, CA
Alexis Miller – Regent Apparel, San Francisco, CA
Bob Pestrak – Riegel Linen, Greenville, SC
Noël Richardson – Shasta Linen Supply, Sacramento, CA
Chris Sear – Aramark Uniform Services, Pittsburgh, PA
John Yarbrough – BTG Textiles, Inc., Vernon, CA
TRSA Staff Liaison
703.519.0029, ext. 104