- Researching the different Restaurant Associations that we could partner with to promote the use of rental textiles. We hope to have surveys and possible giveaways to create a better presence at restaurant association trade shows reinforcing the benefits of using a linen rental service. We plan to have representation at the National Restaurant Association’s show in Chicago in May.
- Contacting Culinary Schools to allow some of our committee members to present information regarding the value of using a linen rental service. This will be instrumental in teaching new professionals in the industry the value of using linen as opposed to disposable.
- Compiling marketing material to create an interest in rental linen and uniforms verses having on premises laundry or disposable products. We would like to conduct a cost analysis of using linen verses having an on-premise laundry or paper products. This will be used for sales programs and supporting the move to green.
- Putting together some marketing materials that can be used in sales for textile rental service. This would include using Hygienically Clean Food Service as a marketing tool to show the value of using rental linens for food safety.
- Reviewing ways that the Hygienically Clean Food Service certification can be marketed to show the benefits of using a linen service for food safety.
- Dan Medley (Chair), Shasta Linen Supply, Sacramento, CA
- Andre Blanc, Pellerin Milnor, Cornelius, NC
- Scott Burke, Loop Linen Service, Inc., Westwego, LA
- Steve Crow, Venus Group, San Antonio, TX
- Jhonathan Diaz, White Plains Linen, Peekskill, NY
- Karl Fillip, Novo Healthservices LLC, Atlanta, GA
- Mike Hardegree, Tietex International, Spartanburg, SC
- Malin Homer, AmeriPride, Minnetonka, MN
- Mike Knowles, Superior Linen Service, Tulsa, OK
- Alexis Miller, Regent Apparel, San Francisco, CA
- Noël Richardson, Shasta Linen Supply, Sacramento, CA
- Chris Sear, Iron City Workplace Services, Pittsburgh, PA
- John Yarbrough, BTG Textiles, Inc., Vernon, CA
877-770-9274 or 703-519-0029, ext. 104