Leverage the expertise and experience of industry marketing and communications professionals to advance the interests of our members through collaboration and development of resources and programs that reflect our collective values, strengthen the industry, benefit customers, increase sales and support robust growth.
Marketing and Sales Summit
The committee is planning the December 4-5, 2019 Marketing and Sales Summit in Tampa, FL.
The committee pursues publicity opportunities for the industry as a whole, creating campaigns that focus on common ground between laundries specializing in various markets (F&B, healthcare, hospitality, industrial). Campaigns emphasize environmental (Earth Day, Clean Green) and economic benefits of outsourcing.
Working on promotional videos for Hygienically Clean certification programs, with Food Safety video work to begin the summer of 2019. The TRSA Clean Green video was completed in the summer of 2018. These presentations, to be posted on YouTube, explain to the industry’s prospects and customers the benefits of contracting with linen, uniform and facility services companies that have earned these certifications. These are animated videos created by the same producer who used the same style for TRSA videos that prompt the industry’s customers and prospects to recognize the intricacies of laundry processes from sorting to delivery, and to address textile inventory losses.
Clean Green Publicity/Exhibit
The committee is leading TRSA’s new effort to address media for sustainability professionals regarding the industry’s environmentally friendly virtues and the importance of Clean Green certification. Emphasis on corporate social responsibility, cost-control benefits of laundries’ conservation practices.
- Andrew Feldman, Omni Solutions, Kennesaw, GA (Chair)
- Chris Corcoran, Crothall Healthcare, Chesterbrook, PA
- Tyler Fowler, M+A Matting, La Grange, GA
- Seth Gershman, Unitex, Elmsford, NY
- Jacob Gurtler, Gurtler Industries, S. Holland, IL
- Will Hacker, Landau, Pearland, TX
- Karen Harrington, GOJO Industries, Foley, AL
- Barb Herman, SanMar Corp., Issaquah, WA
- Candice Hunt, American Textile Maintenance/Medico Linen, Los Angeles, CA
- Blaine Maddin, Milliken & Co., Spartanburg, SC
- Mike Maley, Cintas Corporation, Mason, OH
- Jerry Martin, Prudential Overall Supply, Irvine, CA
- Karineh Minissian, NorChem Corp., Los Angeles, CA
- Emily Novotny, CITY Laundering, Oelwein, IA
- Ben Saukko, AmeriPride Services, Minnetonka, MN
- Kris Smith, HealthMats, Chester, PA
- Amanda Steffen, Ecolab, St. Paul, MN
- Kasey Wahl, WSI, Loveland, OH
877-770-9274 or 703-519-0029, ext. 110