Webinar Gives Tips for Boosting Route Efficiency & Sales
TRSA continued its series of webinars for the linen, uniform and facility services industry with a June 23 presentation on improving route stop performance. The hour-long webinar was presented by TRSA’s Industrial, Uniform & Workwear Committee, and is the first of a three-part series.
John Auriemma, president, American Wear Inc., moderated the webinar. He was joined by the following panelists:
- Tom Abbett, sales director – business development, Positek RFID
- Tim Lee, senior business consultant, ABS Laundry Business Solutions
- Steve Royals, president, Performance Matters Consulting LLC
The webinar focused on the following topics:
- Adding services to existing uniform accounts, and the opportunities presented by the COVID-19 pandemic to add goods and services
- The “first time right” approach using RFID technology to increase accuracy of inventory data
- Efficient and effective use of the route handheld to decrease paper usage and increase ease of customer transactions
- Communication and dedicated training to find and increase opportunities to serve customers’ needs
Part two of the three-part series will take place on Aug. 4, with the finale slated for Sept. 15. For more information on the Aug. 4 webinar, click here. For more information on the Sept. 15 webinar, click here.
For a complete list of upcoming webinars and events, visit www.trsa.org/calendar. Additionally, visit TRSA’s On-Demand Learning Center at www.trsa.org/ondemand to access more than 150 industry-specific professional development and training webinars, videos and e-learning courses on a range of issues, including emerging regulatory/compliance issues, safety best practices and strategies for enhancing productivity. Many of the training resources are free to members.