68-page compendium of articles from Textile Services (formerly Textile Rental) and Industrial Launderer (legacy) in recent decades just as valuable to readers today as they were when published.
– Antitrust law
– Corporate image-building, role of uniform service
– Energy conservation, practical and/or capital-intensive
– Flatwork ironer safety, maintenance
– Inventory replenishment
– Operating room textile service as waste minimization
– Pricing for textile service, how to set
– Productivity standards
– Route representatives as entrepreneurs
– Shop towel hassles
– TRSA’s vital role
– Tunnel finishing effectiveness
– Water heating
The Essential Textile Services Reader is the essence of TRSA: helping operators in every customer market improve profitability and service.