Evidence that uniform rental and linen supply companies are an excellent place to work abounds in this compilation of statistics on the industry’s pay and fringe-benefit practices.
The TRSA Plant Employee Compensation Report quantifies differences in pay and benefits between various types of linen, uniform and facility services operations for the range of exempt and non-exempt positions in the industry. Companies are classified similarly to the TRSA Industry Performance Report, enabling readers to contrast the offerings of specialists (healthcare, hospitality, industrial, mixed) and local, regional and national operations.
About the Report
Companies use this data to compare their pay and benefits with operations similar to theirs in these respects:
- Line of Business: Typical TRSA, Food & Beverage Linen, Industrial, Healthcare, Mixed
- Analysis by Number of Locations: Single Plant & Multiple Plants (2, 3 or more)
- Sales Volume Analysis (Under $7M, $7-15M, $15-35M, $35M+
- Demographic Information
- Exempt Plant Employee Compensation
- Non-exempt Plant Employee Hourly Wages
- Fringe Benefit Programs
View the Report
TRSA members who participate in the survey receive at no cost a customized digital copy of the survey results for easy benchmarking. Non-participants can purchase the report.