TRSA Leadership Development Workshop Presented by Six Disciplines Consulting Services
The TRSA Leadership Development Workshop is facilitated by professional coaches from the Six Disciplines Consulting Services. A Six Disciplines coach will come to your plant or city to help your management team build solid foundations – whatever their level of management – by exploring skills that allow for the better leading and managing of others.
Self-leadership competencies allow for all levels of management to participate together – there will be individual realizations and the boosting of personal skills that will enable participants to maximize the return on the day’s investment. Attendees will ignite the traits they already possess to become better at leading and managing themselves as the first priority toward overall management excellence.
Increase team engagement by investing in their personal and professional development today:
- Sign your team up for the workshop through TRSA (can be as few as five, or as many as 25)
- Work with your assigned Six Disciplines coach to set a nearby location and date that will work for your team
Participation sets the stage; get your team on board
- Explore the competencies and traits that enable employees to better lead and manage themselves
- Use of personal assessment tools (personal DISC Profile Assessment and the 360 Multi-Rater private survey that contains feedback from peers, manager, etc.) will help identify current management styles and individual areas of improvement
- Continue the momentum and benefit with regular check-ins with the workshop coach following the event
The TRSA Leadership Development Workshop
- A one-day, local workshop that helps linen, uniform and facility services companies realize individual potential and hidden talents from all levels of management
- Facilitated by a professional coach from the Six Disciplines Consulting Services, who will come to your team members and help explore skills that lead to better leading and managing of others
- Offers self-leadership competencies that allow for all levels of management to participate together in addition to individual realization and the boosting of personal skills
- Helps attendees ignite the traits they already possess to become better at leading and managing themselves as the priority to overall management excellence
What others have said about the Leadership Development Workshop:
“The DISC profile and multi-rater assessments were learning tools for me, both for the day and to use well into the future.”
“Leadership is not just at the top. You need to both lead and manage yourself. I want to take more responsibility to make myself the kind of person that people want to work with.”
“Everyone approaches things differently but when we know their approach we can work better together.”
How do I get my team signed up?
Contact Kristin Mudd, TRSA’s manager of education, for additional details.