TRSA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and TRSA staff.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, TRSA staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Meetings Code of Conduct. TRSA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings.
If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, TRSA asks that you inform Tom Newell, TRSA Vice President of Operations at email@example.com so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, TRSA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, TRSA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions throughout the virtual meeting.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. TRSA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- TRSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and TRSA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.