The TRSA Best Plants of the Year Award honors linen, uniform and facility services laundry operators for taking advantage of local resources to meet global challenges and deploy industry wide best practices.
Through statistical results and brief descriptions attesting to breakthroughs in operating performance and customer satisfaction, winners’ applications for the award demonstrate how these laundries’ leaders and teams seized challenges to become more competitive. All questions must be answered. Unless otherwise indicated, provide current values, not averages for past time period. All information provided is confidential.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: The 2020 deadline for nominations for this award are closed.
Ideas for Plant Nominations
The award application calls for evidence of robust:
- Customer-focused activity
- Employment practices
- Environmental stewardship
- Inventory management
- Performance indicators
- Quality achievements
- Safety precautions
- Supply chain relationships
- Technology adoption
Winners’ facilities’ staffs, managers and employees view excellence as an everyday occurrence, alive and functioning (as opposed to a goal) often due to:
- Employee involvement and empowerment programs that drive continuous process improvement and superior customer relationships
- Appropriate use of technology, as required by changing business needs
- Agile systems and practices that respond quickly to shifting customer needs and other market conditions
- Shortened production time, productivity improvements or inventory reductions
Previous Operator Member Winners
2020: Ecotex Healthcare Linen Services, Abbotsford, BC
2020: Textile Care Services, Rochester, MN