The TRSA Company Community Service Award recognizes Operators and Associates whose volunteer projects make significant contributions to their local communities. Award-winning projects and achievements may be short- or long-term commitments to volunteer time or professional talent or provide other support. Such efforts bring to light an organization’s care for and sense of responsibility to the cities and towns where they operate.
Nominations should describe how the company has contributed their time/talent for the benefit of individuals or communities.
Considerations for Selecting Award Winners:
- Hours of service
- Impact of service/actions on community
- Inspirational (role model) value of service
The charitable activity or event cannot be part of the company’s normal course of business and neither the company nor its employees may receive any monetary benefit from their involvement.
Prior Award-Winning Achievements and Projects:
- Annual Day of Service
- Education partnerships
- Homeless shelter support
- Housing rehabilitation
- Local and regional charity work
- Worldwide missions
Previous winners of TRSA Company Community Service Awards have included:
- 2019 Huebsch Services, Eau Claire, WI (Operator)
- AmeriPride Services, Minnetonka, MN
- Ecolab Inc., St. Paul, MN
- Wildman Business Group, Warsaw, IN