The TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award is the highest honor bestowed upon an industry professional. The award recognizes exceptional personal service to both the textile services industry and TRSA.
Recent Award Winners
Recent past recipients of the TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award are:
- 2018 Steve Larson, Alsco Corp., Salt Lake City, UT
- 2017 Ronald Croatti, UniFirst Corp., Wilmington, MA
- 2016 Steve Bryant, Wildman Uniform & Linen, Warsaw, IN
- 2014 Michael Potack, Unitex Textile Rental Services, Mount Vernon, NY
- 2013 Richard Senior, Morgan Services, Chicago, IL
- 2012 Jerry Ostrow, CleanCare, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2011 Patrick Dempsey, Dempsey Uniform & Linen, Jessup, PA
- 2011 Larry Steiner, AmeriPride Services, Minnetonka, MN
TRSA Operator members may nominate individuals they feel are deserving of the TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award. Applications, in the form of a nomination, must include a detailed description of the nominee’s contributions to the industry and be submitted through the official nomination form. Self nominations are not accepted.
Once the nomination period has closed, the TRSA Board Executive Committee will review all nominations and select one or more individuals to receive the TRSA Operative Lifetime Achievement Award based on the criteria below.
A nominee should have served the Association and Industry by providing subject matter expertise and leadership such as (but not limited to):
- Leadership and participation on TRSA committees
- Serving on the TRSA Board of Directors
- Providing articles to Textile Services Magazine
- Presenting at TRSA conferences or other meetings
- Teaching at TRSA Institutes such as MMI, PMI, and EMI
- Assisting in the writing of TRSA manuals and handbooks
- Working with TRSA members to improve their processes to the betterment of their companies
Submit a Nomination for the TRSA Operator Lifetime Achievement Award by May 31, 2019. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.