The Education Committee is responsible for providing strategic direction for TRSA professional development to the TRSA Board of Directors, Chair and staff including:
– Identifying fundamental and emerging issues and topics for TRSA programs overall, including Institutes, Conferences, Summits and Webinars as applicable.
– Assisting in identifying and developing volunteers with general and specific industry knowledge and expertise including program task force members, speakers, question writers and reviewers.
– Other activities as designated by the Board of Directors and Chair.
The Education Committee guides TRSA staff on professional development offerings:
Conferences & Tradeshows
TRSA members connect with innovators, learn best practices and emerging trends from industry leaders, and expand their professional network at these events:
– Annual Conference & Exhibits
– Clean Show
– Healthcare Conference
– Leadership & Legislative Conference
TRSA institutes serve industry managers at all experience levels, from those new to the industry to those with a seasoned perspective. There’s a program suited to each specialty (administration, production, sales and service) with face-to-face classes powered by the relationships, resources and strengths that make TRSA the industry’s most diverse and expansive membership organization.
– Executive Management Institute (EMI)
– Production Management Institute (PMI)
– Maintenance Management Institute (MMI)
Facilitating information-sharing and networking in a forum completely dedicated to a single discipline in textile services management, TRSA’s summits enrich participants in specific subjects and help implement leadership directives.
Webinars and e-Learning Courses
Webinars are FREE to TRSA members and feature industry and business leaders discussing the latest management, technology and operational advancements and issues including recruitment and retention, contracts, marketing/sales, customer service, disaster management and more. TRSA is also offering new e-learning courses on various topics as another on-demand training option for the industry.
- Ed Kwasnick, (Chair) ARCO/Murray National Construction Company, Earlysville, VA
- Jimmy Arnett, VF Imagewear, Inc. Nashville, TN
- Bryan Bartsch, Ecotex Healthcare Linen Service Corp., Abbotsford, BC
- David Bernstein, Lapauw USA, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jay Betz, Linen King, LLC, Tulsa, OK
- Mark Brim, Brim Laundry Machinery Co. Inc., Hutchins, TX
- Bob Corfield, Laundry Design Group, LLC, Phoenix, AZ
- Dan Farnsworth, Leonard Automatics Inc., Denver, NC
- Charles Hawkins, PureStar Group, Las Vegas, NV
- Jack Heaviside, Sunburst Chemicals Inc., Florissant, MO
- Tony Jackson, Kannegiesser USA, Lantana, TX
- Mike Justice, Medline Industries, Mundelein, IL
- William Miller, Consultant, Winter Park, FL
- J.R. Ryan, Tingue Brown, Doylestown, PA
- Tony Schult, ETECH, Minneapolis, MN
- David Varner, Superior Linen Service, Tulsa, OK
- Tom Watts, Prudential Overall Supply, Irvine, CA
703-519-0029, ext. 116