The Education Committee is responsible for providing strategic direction for TRSA professional development to the TRSA Board of Directors, Chair and staff including:
– Identifying fundamental and emerging issues and topics for TRSA programs overall, including Institutes, Conferences, Summits and Webinars as applicable.
– Assisting in identifying and developing volunteers with general and specific industry knowledge and expertise including program task force members, speakers, question writers and reviewers.
– Other activities as designated by the Board of Directors and Chair.
The Education Committee guides TRSA staff on professional development offerings:
Conferences & Tradeshows
TRSA members connect with innovators, learn best practices and emerging trends from industry leaders, and expand their professional network at these events:
– Annual Conference & Exhibits
– Clean Show
– Healthcare Conference
– Leadership & Legislative Conference
TRSA institutes serve industry managers at all experience levels, from those new to the industry to those with a seasoned perspective. There’s a program suited to each specialty (administration, production, sales and service) with face-to-face classes powered by the relationships, resources and strengths that make TRSA the industry’s most diverse and expansive membership organization.
– Executive Management Institute (EMI)
– Production Management Institute (PMI)
– Maintenance Management Institute (MMI)
Facilitating information-sharing and networking in a forum completely dedicated to a single discipline in textile services management, TRSA’s summits enrich participants in specific subjects and help implement leadership directives.
FREE to TRSA members, webinars feature industry and business leaders discussing the latest management, technology and operational advancements and issues including recruitment and retention, contracts, marketing/sales, customer service, disaster management and more.
- Ed Kwasnick, (Chair) ARCO/Murray National Construction Company, Earlysville, VA
- Jimmy Arnett, VF Imagewear, Inc. Nashville, TN
- Bryan Bartsch, Ecotex Healthcare Linen Service Corp., Abbotsford, BC
- David Bernstein, Lapauw USA, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jay Betz, Linen King, LLC, Tulsa, OK
- Mark Brim, Brim Laundry Machinery Co. Inc., Hutchins, TX
- Bob Corfield, Laundry Design Group, LLC, Phoenix, AZ
- Dan Farnsworth, Leonard Automatics Inc., Denver, NC
- Steve Florence, Starr Textile Services. New Orleans, LA
- Charles Hawkins, Pellerin Milnor Corp., Kenner, LA
- Jack Heaviside, Sunburst Chemicals Inc., Florissant, MO
- Tony Jackson, Kannegiesser USA, Lantana, TX
- Mike Justice, Medline Industries, Mundelein, IL
- J.R. Ryan, Tingue Brown, Doylestown, PA
- Tony Schult, ETECH, Minneapolis, MN
- David Varner, Superior Linen Service, Tulsa, OK
- Tom Watts, Prudential Overall Supply, Irvine, CA
703-519-0029, ext. 116